- If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our Website, you may return it within 2 days of receipt and receive a free replacement or a full refund for the price of the product.
- If you are returning a product to us, the shipping charges you incur will not be refunded.
- Before you return the item(s) to us, please take a digital photo of the item and one of the shipping containers it arrived in, attach them to an email and send it to us. Please include in the body of the email: your order number, the product code, a brief description of the reason for the return, and let us know whether you are seeking a replacement or a refund.
- Your request will be processed within 48 hours and you will receive an email with a Return Form attached.
- To return your item(s) please pack them in the original tube or box and include the completed Return Form. Item(s) returned without a Return Form will not be accepted, and no refund or replacement shall be given on such items. It is mandatory for you to return your item via a trackable method.
- After shipping the item(s) to us, please send us an email with the tracking ID of your shipment.
- After we have received the returned item(s) we will send you an email letting you know your replacement is under production or your refund is being processed.
Return of Original Artwork:
For assistance with returning an original piece of artwork that was shipped to you directly from the artist, please contact us at [email protected].
To begin a claim the customer must notify us by e-mail within seven days of receipt of the goods. No claim will be accepted after seven days from the date that the package has been delivered to you.
The following defects will be accepted in a claim
- Non-painted marks, other than minor blemishes, on the front side of the canvas (the side on which the artwork appears). If there are marks behind the canvas or you feel that some portion of the painting has splashes and dribbles of paint it will not be eligible for a claim.
- Any form of tearing of the canvas.
• If it is likely that the defects have been caused during transit (as evidenced by open or damaged packaging at the time of delivery) please report the problem immediately to the courier company and also inform us at the same time. Please take a photograph of the painting and the packaging before releasing the package to courier company. The courier company will arrange to send a representative to inspect the package and if the problem is found to have been caused during transit, the courier company will agree to embark on a claim. A refund will eventually be made to us by The courier company (as the sender and ‘owner’ of the package). We will then reimburse to you the full amount of the refund that we receive from Courier company, within three working day of receipt
• If the defects were apparently not caused during transit (the packaging is sound but the painting is damaged) you may make a claim to us directly. Please take a digital photograph of the painting and the packaging and attach the images to an email. We will study the images and if it is found that a faulty product was dispatched by us we promise to reimburse to you the full price that you paid to us on return receipt of the painting.